1. i got several valentine's day presents/cards...all from kids under the age of 8. they were super cute.
2. i got a postcard in the mail yesterday for a check-up for mr. kitty. a geriatric check-up. he's going to be 8...not 88.
3. and in earth-shattering news...i'm so MAD about our toomer's corner trees. seriously? why in the world would someone do that??? you can't really undo or clean up DEAD. please, for the love, do NOT compare it to any prank about a jersey or a statue. it's not the same.
4. i completed number #11 tonight, and i decided to cook breakfast. the only recipe that i really liked and ate was the sweet potato biscuits. they were so good! the other things had too much extra stuff in it. i love paula deen and all, but it is possible to have too much butter.
5. no spend february is sailing along, not without a bump or two though. i caught a lot of grief when i politely declined going to lunch with friends last week. so, i ended up going to lunch that day and dinner another day. i guess it should be frugal february instead...i haven't done any shopping (outside of grocery shopping) and only ate out those two times. it has forced some good habits that i hope stick around.