1. i paid off one of my student loans...it had the highest interest rate. yay for that. i really hate debt and wish i could hurry up and pay the rest off.
2. i am utterly exhausted. according to merriam-webster, one of the definitions of exhausted is to tire extremely or completely by overwork. that's me. work is completely wearing me out...more so that it ever has before. i thought this job would be less intense than my last. just kidding. it would be nice to be able to eat lunch.
3. i am still not watching tv during the week. but that is mainly because i am working late and going to bed early. there is not much time for that these days.
4. i really want to take a trip somewhere.
5. who cares that the vice president dropped the f-bomb? not me.
6. i want one of these. my brother thinks it's stupid, but i like it.
7. i also have the urge to go to ikea. it's probably a good thing the closest one is in atlanta.
8. and finally...someone sent this to me today. something i totally need to cling to:
find rest, o my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from him.
he alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, i will not be shaken.