3.23.2010

tuesday's randomness

1. i paid off one of my student loans...it had the highest interest rate. yay for that. i really hate debt and wish i could hurry up and pay the rest off.

2. i am utterly exhausted. according to merriam-webster, one of the
definitions of exhausted is to tire extremely or completely by overwork. that's me. work is completely wearing me out...more so that it ever has before. i thought this job would be less intense than my last. just kidding. it would be nice to be able to eat lunch.

3. i am still not watching tv during the week. but that is mainly because i am working late and going to bed early. there is not much time for that these days.

4. i really want to take a trip somewhere.

5. who cares that the vice president dropped the f-bomb? not me.

6. i want one of
these. my brother thinks it's stupid, but i like it.

7. i also have the urge to go to ikea. it's probably a good thing the closest one is in atlanta.

8. and finally...someone sent this to me today. something i totally need to cling to:

find rest, o my soul, in God alone;
my hope comes from him.
he alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, i will not be shaken.

psalm 62:5-6

1 comment:

MIKE said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas