10.07.2009

7 on the 7th

1. leaving for work in the dark and getting home from work in the dark is really no fun and is kind of sad. hopefully there won't be too many more of those 12 hour days.

2. but...i do get a 4 day weekend this weekend, and I get to be an hour late to work tomorrow. i'm pretty excited about being able to sleep past 5:00 5 days in a row. it's the little things that make me happy.

3. i'm pretty proud of my tigers. 5-0 and #17 is something that i didn't really expect after last season.

4. here is a great old picture that makes me chuckle...



5. i went to birmingham 2 weekends ago. i went with the sister to look at refrigerators for her house and ended up buying a red chair. it was THE chair that i had been searching high and low for, and it was on sale. we swapped cars for the week because it obviously wouldn't fit in my car, and the heifer cracked my windshield.

6. i think it would be neat to work for the fbi. why? probably because i watch too much tv. i wonder if they have a need for therapists.

7. i really want to ride in a hot air balloon.

1 comment:

Buffy said...

Heifer??? I didn't do it...that dump truck did!!