9.14.2009

the meaning

i've had a trillion people ask me what my new tattoo meant. ok, maybe not a trillion...but a lot...even the kids that i work with.

and it's kinda hard to explain because it's a little complicated.

stars can be interpreted a lot of different ways....they can be symbols of truth, spirit, hope, guidance, achievements...the list could go on and on.

but i guess for me my tattoo reminds me that my strength comes from someone greater than me...from the One that created the heavens and the earth. it reminds me to look to Him for guidance. it reminds me that i come from a long line of strong people. it reminds me that those people that i love that have passed on will always be with me...even though i can't physically see them anymore.

so, there you have it for those that have wondered.

No comments: