11.25.2008

it's been a while...

a few christmases ago, my sister gave my brother a punching bag type thing. he never used it, so i got it from him a few months ago. i intended to use it with my clients but never got around to putting it together. i finally did over the weekend, and let me just say...it felt so good! maybe i have pent up anger or something...i don't know. but i liked punching the bag. it made me want to take boxing classes...but not the kind where i would get punched or would have to punch someone else.

and i'm finally licensed! it's official...i got my certificate in the mail today. what a relief!

i started my new work position on monday and have spent the last 2 days cleaning out the office. i hate clutter and unnecessary junk, and that poor office was full of it...10 bags of trash! it was a bit ridiculous.

i'm really looking forward to the next few days. the siblings are making desserts, we get to play rockband, eat some southern food, and i get a few days off from work. hooray for thanksgiving!

i'm thankful for my family, southern food, time off (cause that means i have a job), and finally being licensed. what are you thankful for?

1 comment:

Daphne said...

Yay for you license! That is really great! See you for the Ironbowl!