as i was looking in my calendar today, i noticed that i make lists pretty much every day. some days there are multiple lists. i would be totally lost without them. and there's some so satisfying about crossing stuff off. i often wonder how people function without a calendar and lists.
so, in honor of my love of lists...here's another one...
things that celia does not like:
- hearing those ugly words...roll tide. ugghh. i hate to even type them.
- hearing other people pee.
- when people are mean or rude to others for NO reason
- i've already posted about using the wrong verb tense of see. that drives me crazy!
- abuse of any kind...kids, old folks, women, men, substance, etc.
- when people are impeccably dressed but live in dirty houses
- vanilla scented anything...candles, lotion, shower gel, etc.