5.11.2008

the zoo

the fam was in town this weekend...and thad and i went to the zoo. it was a really nice day...not too hot, not too cold.

i haven't been to the zoo...in oh...about 15 years. it was actually pretty fun.

but it was some bird day there. thankfully, they didn't have birds all flying around. as long as they stay far away from me or are behind a net, i am ok. i did have 1 moment of slight freak out though. but the exit was really close, and i kept telling myself that i was saved my the blood of jesus. i'm not really sure why i said that...just the first thing that came to mind.

here are some pictures:



macaws



some sort of monkey



ginormous snake



the meerkats were too cute...they were one of my favorites.



bengal tigers



lunch with a tad too much ketchup






wild african dog wallowing around



zebras...another favorite



gators



clouded leopard



cougar



bongo




1 comment:

Buffy said...

Excuse me....what about the Opry?