3.18.2008

my new favorite restaurant



this is the best southern restaurant...i'm going to venture out and say...that i have ever eaten at. yes...even better than paula deen's.

it doesn't look like much....but oh-my-gosh. if you are ever in cedar bluff, alabama, you must eat at fibbers.

it is a buffet of southern food. and everything...and i mean every single item was divine! dressing, corn cooked several different ways, green beans, fried chicken, catfish, sweet potatoes, macaroni and cheese, cornbread, biscuits, barbecue, potatoes cooked lots of ways, hamburger steak, chicken and dumplings, hot banana pudding...and much more. it was like thanksgiving and christmas on steroids.

as my daddy would say...it was so good, it made you want to slap your mama.

2 comments:

Daphne said...

It surely made me wanna slap my mama! Delicious!!!!!

TeamBurton said...

And I've actually heard him say that, too.