2.29.2008

pet peeves

i don't necessarily have a lot of them. i'm pretty patient but still there are certain things that sometimes drive me crazy...

do not say seen when you should say saw.
every thing has its proper place. call me anal, but i can tell when something of mine has been moved or messed with.
do not...i mean do NOT pick your nose. it's just gross!
and be on time.
and if you're gonna drive slow, use the slow lane. and don't cut people off. it's not nice.

what are some of your pet peeves?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Hi, Celia,

I stumbled on your blog today and wanted to tell you I love it!

I especially wanted to comment on your post on CBT. I deal with depression and anxiety and my counselor has been using this with me for a long time. I'm a HUGE proponent of it, and I LOVE the poster you found. Do you mind if I borrow that image for my blog? I don't know where you found it, but I don't want to use it without permission.

Jessica said...

Oh....and I totally agree on the "seen/saw" issue. Here's another one: "them/they." As in, "Them are going to need to be filed." Excuse me........what? Argh!

celia said...

hey jessica! thanks for the comments. the poster isn't mine. someone is selling it on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=9737494

Daphne said...

My pet peeves are being late (hello..buy a watch), being rude to others, and not acknowledging when people do something nice for you such as waving when I let you into my lane at rush hour when I wanted to be home 1 hour ago!