1.04.2007

christmas pictures

it's been a few weeks since i have posted. things have been busy....christmas, going home, going to talladega, new year's, work....

here are some pics from christmas:






















the christmas tree at home
















all of the good food we ate
















me and the brother



















me and the sister





















my daddy and the devil cat that attacked me when i was trying to love on him





















thad opening a present that he apparently thought was funny





















mama and her necklace that my daddy was able to pick out by himself
















buffy and her favorite present





















if only she could really sing...
















the bubba teeth family
















one handed boxing/kickboxing
















the annual box burning
















my parent's retirement lot on the lake

No comments: