1.14.2006

pictures galore....

it snowed today...a sign that this southern girl is living too far north.

here are two pictures of the snow....





here are a few of the pics from christmas...



the siblings and their oh so lovely tongues...



me and the buffster



the jolly old elf opening his presents...



ok...so my sister thinks she is so funny...one time she went out of the country and the prize she brought me back was a spoon. for some reason she thought i liked them...so now she delights in giving me weird spoons. this was the biggest spoon to date. ha ha buffy.



mama opening her present...



the magic kingdom castle...



the sucky bowl game...

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I loved your pictures! And the snow was just sad...one day and it was gone? There is a snowman head rolling around in our parking lot. That's just wrong.