1.09.2006

my break...

well...it is kinda hard to remember what all went on over my break...it lasted for so long...it was great! i enjoyed being away from the k-y for so long....it was a good month. here are some of the highlights:

  • ...i worked my tail off cleaning and such...
  • played "dirty santa" twice and won some pretty cool stuff
  • i went to church on christmas eve and christmas...yay for me!
  • i got lots of fun presents
  • i got to spend a lot of time with my family!
  • i ate lots of really good food!
  • i got to catch up with some old friends
  • i had to ride 7 hours in the backseat of my mother's car with my brother and sister...now...that much butt touching wasn't the highlight of the trip to my grandparents
  • my brother and i went to orlando for new years/to see the crappy auburn game. we went to the magic kingdom too...let's just say that if i ever hear "it's a small world" again, i might just have to scream and throw a tantrum.
  • my brother gave my daddy, my mama, and myself a nasty stomach virus...oh the joys of that.
  • one of my high school classmates died...that was sad.

so now i get to start back at my practicum and start reading for my class that is in 2 weeks. it is kinda hard to swing back into the routine of school after being gone so long.

i just can't wait until i am done (to the tune of "i just can't wait to be king" from the lion king...my sister gave me the broadway soundtrack...so that is why it is stuck in my head)

No comments: